(Toronto) – NOV 26, 2014 — WebsiteBox, the technology company that offers do-it-all real estate websites for a one-time $99 fee, announced IDX integration with 11 additional US multiple listing services (MLSs). WebsiteBox now supports 275 boards throughout the United States and Canada.
Integration with IDX (Internet Data Exchange) listings allows buyers to search for properties through the WebsiteBox-hosted sites of real estate agents and brokers who subscribe to the multiple listing services sponsored by the following:
- CCBOR – Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Board of REALTORS® (New York)
- GEPAR – Greater El Paso Association of REALTORS® (Texas)
- LAAR – Lakeway Area Association of REALTORS® (Tennessee)
- RCBOR – Rutherford County Board of REALTORS® (Tennessee)
- TARMLS -Tucson Association of REALTORS® MLS Inc. (Arizona)
- WKRMLS – Western Kentucky Regional MLS
- GCBOR – Grand County Board Of REALTORS® (Colorado)
- IRMLS – Indiana Regional MLS
- KLAMATH – Klamath County Association of REALTORS® (Washington)
- MCAR – Monroe County Association of REALTORS® (Michigan)
- OBAR – Outer Banks Association of REALTORS® (North Carolina)
The fully customizable, mobile-friendly WebsiteBox websites provide ready-to-go content, free hosting, and powerful customer relationship management tools to real estate pros like Michael Sensing of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices McMillen and Associates Realty in Goldsboro, N.C.
The price point is fantastic. At $99 you get a full-featured website with no hosting fees, Sensing said. But the real value is in the ease of use, functionality and the sites user-friendly interface, both for the owner, but also for the end user. It’s without a doubt the best value on the market.
A complete list of the boards and associations WebsiteBox supports can be found here.
Any WebsiteBox customer who wants to add an association is encouraged to contact us, said Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox chief executive officer, and founder.
For more information, visit the WebsiteBox.com, email email@example.com, or phone 1-866-857-1657.