(Toronto) – MAR 31, 2015 — WebsiteBox, the company that offers do-it-all real estate websites with IDX for a one-time $99 fee, today announced IDX integration with 40 additional North American multiple listing services (MLSs). WebsiteBox now supports 300 boards throughout the United States and Canada.
Agents and brokers use IDX (Internet Data Exchange) technology to allow buyers to search MLS listings of real estate websites. WebsiteBox builds into its website templates a search gadget, or tool, that site owners can use on every web page.
WebsiteBox users can customize the gadget in five different ways to help property buyers easily find the MLS listings that most appeal to them.
Our flexible IDX gadget helps buyers find through your WebsiteBox website all the sales listings that fit the criteria most important to them, said Peyman Aleagha, WebsiteBox chief executive officer, and founder. As a result, you keep buyers coming back. And the more often customers return to your site, the more likely you are to convert their searches into sales.
IDX websites, at $99 each, are available now to members of the following North American MLS organizations:
- CREB – Calgary Real Estate Board
- CABOR – Central Arizona Board of REALTORS®
- SAOR – Shasta Association of REALTORS®
- STAR – South Tahoe Association of REALTORS®
- TSBOR – Tahoe Sierra Board of REALTORS®
- PARMLS – Pueblo Association of REALTORS®
- KWAR – Key West Association of REALTORS®
- LAKECITY – Lake City Board of REALTORS®
- NSBBOR – New Smyrna Beach Board of REALTORS®
- SPACE – Space Coast Association of REALTORS®
- AAAR – Athens Area Association of REALTORS®
- RAM – REALTORS® Association of Maui
- MCAOR – Mini-Cassia MLS
- MCARID – Mountain Central Association of REALTORS®
- SVBR – Sun Valley Board of REALTORS®
- BNAR Bloomington-Normal Association of REALTORS®
- DMAAR – Des Moines Area Association of REALTORS®
- ICARR – Iowa City Association of REALTORS®
- SLMLS – Spirit Lake MLS
- DAAR – Duluth Area Association of REALTORS®
- GTAOR – Golden Triangle Association of REALTORS®
- LBOR – Laurel Board of REALTORS®
- MGCMLS – Mississippi Gulf Coast MLS
- SMMLS – Southwest Montana MLS
- NYSMLS New York State MLS
- SLBOR St. Lawrence Board of REALTORS®
- JCBORNC – Jacksonville Board of REALTORS®
- CINCYMLS – MLS of Greater Cincinnati
- CAORMLS – Clatsop Association of REALTORS®
- ARR – Association of Regina REALTORS®
- CWTAR – Central West Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
- KAARMLS – Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS®
- AMARILLO – Amarillo Association of REALTORS®
- GMAR – Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS®
- CVRMLS – Central Virginia Richmond MLS
- LVAMLS – Lynchburg MLS
- TRICITY – Tri-City Association of REALTORS®
- SAAR – Superior Area Association of REALTORS®
- CAMPBELL – Campbell County Board of REALTORS®
- CHEYENNE – Cheyenne Board of REALTORS®
To see the complete list of MLS boards and associations that WebsiteBox supports, or to request IDX integration with other multiple listing services, customers can visit here.
For more information, visit the WebsiteBox.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-866-857-1657.