(Toronto) – FEB 06, 2014 — WebsiteBox, a leader in low-cost, fully customizable and Integrated IDX websites for REALTORS®, announced new IDX Integration with 13 MLS Boards in February, including:
- The Buffalo/Niagara Board of REALTOR®, Buffalo, NY
- Okeechobee County MLS, Okeechobee, FL
- The Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS®, Fargo, ND
- Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Greenville-Pitt Association of REALTORS®, Greenville, NC
- Mercer-Tazewell County Board of REALTORS®, Princeton, WV
- Western Upstate MLS, Anderson, SC
- Temple-Belton Board of REALTORS®, Temple, TX
- The Kerrville Board of REALTORS®, Kerrville, TX
- The Northwest Montana Association of REALTORS®, Kalispell, MT
- Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®, Saskatoon, SK
- Greater Wilkes-Barre Association of REALTORS®, Kingston, PA
- – The Fayette-Nicholas Board of REALTORS®, Fayetteville, WV
The announcement comes after a year of escalating growth for WebsiteBox.com, which has secured IDX Integration with more than 240 MLS associations throughout the U.S. and Canada. Integrated IDX is part of WebsiteBox.com’s extensive real estate website and marketing package available to all affiliate MLS members that include a fully customizable mobile friendly website, ready-to-go content, free hosting, a powerful CRM and complete online marketing solution that makes it the best value real estate website provider in the market.
According to WebsiteBox CEO Peyman Aleagha, IDX Integration in real estate websites helps real estate professionals create a more comprehensive website that provides value to home buyers.
We’re thrilled to welcome the real estate professionals represented by these 13 associations, says WebsiteBox.com CEO Peyman Aleagha. It’s clear that REALTORS® have a solid understanding of the technology they need to be successful in their competitive field, and they now have the tools they need to reach a wider audience and generate leads.
WebsiteBox was designed with the concept of putting REALTORS® in charge of their own success with sophisticated technology and a price everyone can afford.
WebsiteBox is actively seeking to form partnerships with additional MLS associations throughout North America to make this advanced package widely available.
For more information, visit the WebsiteBox.com, email email@example.com, or phone 1-866-857-1657.
WebsiteBox is quickly gaining prominence in both the real estate and entrepreneurial markets. Less than six months after launching as a real estate technology startup, WebsiteBox was named to HousingWire Magazines inaugural RETech:50 list of top real estate technology firms for 2013, and has been nominated for the prestigious 2013 Inman Innovator Award.
About The Buffalo/Niagara Board of REALTORS®:
About Okeechobee County Board of REALTORS®:
About the Fargo-Moorhead Area Association of REALTORS®:
About the Tuscaloosa Association of REALTORS®:
About the Greenville-Pitt Association of REALTORS®:
About the Mercer-Tazewell County Board of REALTORS®:
About the Western Upstate MLS:
Temple-Belton Board of REALTORS®:
About the Kerrville Board of REALTORS®:
About the Northwest Montana Association of REALTORS®:
About the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®:
About the Greater Wilkes-Barre Association of REALTORS®: