(Toronto) – OCT 08, 2013 — WebsiteBox, a leader in low-cost, do-it-all real estate website packages, has released a new, updated version of its powerful, mobile-friendly website technology program designed for the real estate industry. Version 1.1 incorporates improvements to the original version based on customer feedback gathered by WebsiteBox since launching in January 2013.
According to WebsiteBox CEO Peyman Aleagha, the program upgrades will give customers the edge they need to maximize growth in today’s competitive real estate industry.
Existing customers will receive a free upgrade from WebsiteBox, featuring:
- Website speed improvements.
- Improved IDX speed & accuracy.
- Social media integration with Yelp, Google Plus, and Instagram.
- Ability to share listings via Pinterest.
- Multiple improvements to the backend control panel.
- Ability to duplicate websites with ease.
- Image management system for uploaded images.
- User interface improvements for the Lead Capture App.
- Ability to track where customers came from in the CRM.
- Ability to create new categories for communities.
- Automatic creation of single communities.
Additionally, WebsiteBox recently launched a community forum at community.websitebox.com for customers to ask questions and share ideas with other WebsiteBox users.
WebsiteBox Customer Success Manager Travis Humphrys says the upgrade is the result of the company’s diligence in tracking customer feedback since day one in order to deliver the tools they need.
We listen carefully to our customers, says Humphrys. The feedback we get from our real estate agent clients guides us in developing, maintaining and improving the powerful tech tools they need to make their business better.
Innovation is the foundation of our company and was always looking for new ways to improve our products, which makes customer feedback so valuable to us.
For more information, visit the WebsiteBox.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 1-866-857-1657.
About Consolidated Multiple Listing Service (CML):
About Natchez Board of REALTORS® (NBOR):